Page.PsConverter for .NET
Page.PsConverter for .NET is a plug-in that is intended to convert PS and EPS files to PDF and images. To run the plug-in developers can either specify the path of the files or directly launch the stream containing PS files.
1. Reads data from various sources, including file path and file streams.
2. Supports combinations of the file path and file streams in input and output.
3. Can convert to PDF or image.
Convert PostScript to PDF and image.
PS Converter is a plug-in that allows you to convert PS and EPS to PDF and images
Try code snippets below:
Convert PS to PDF.
The following example shows how to convert PS to PDF:
Convert PS to image.
The following example shows how to convert PS to image:
How to convert PS, EPS to PDF
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework or .NET Core
- VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Page for .NET DLL referenced in your project.