Page.XpsConverter for .NET
Page.XpsConverter for .NET is a plug-in that is intended to convert XPS files to PDF and images. To run the plug-in developers can either specify the path of the files or directly launch the stream containing XPS files.
1. Reads data from various sources, including file path and file streams.
2. Supports combinations of the file path and file streams in input and output.
3. Can convert to PDF or image.
Convert XPS to PDF and image.
XPS Converter is a plug-in that allows you to convert XPS to PDF and images
Try code snippets below:
Convert XPS to PDF.
The following example shows how to convert XPS to PDF:
Convert XPS to image.
The following example shows how to convert XPS to image:
How to convert XPS to PDF
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework or .NET Core
- VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Page for .NET DLL referenced in your project.